2820*520*860mm 840*290*340mm Net weigth: 650Kg 24units/20'
A class turkey industrial burner is a 4.5T / 10,000 lbs Long lasting pad lift car.
The perfect choice for those customers who demand the most lifting capacity at the lowest possible price.
J&F Lifts are designed with the features you need to concern, no matter what type of shop you have.
Long lasting pad lift car L-2C-45C
Double Lock Release, Chain Drive Design System
Double S Manganese Steel Column
Max. Lifting Height
2000mm( 6.6'/78.7" )
Power of Motor
Width between Pillars
Short Truck Adapter(33mm)
Long Truck Adapter(127mm)
2-Stage Screw Pads
3-Stage Screw Pads
4 pcs screw pads 4pcs extensions
1.J&F Double "S" Column(Upper)
2.J&F Professional Carriage & Arm Restrict(Upper)
Packaging & Shipping
Long lasting pad lift car Package
Steel Frame A(Posts Lower Stage)
Steel Frame B(Posts Upper Stage)
Carton (Power Unit)
J&F 2 post lifts, alignment lifts, parking lifts, mid-rise lifts, scissor lifts, and highrise lifts are warranted for five (5) yearson structural components and one & a half (1.5) yearon electric or air / hydraulic power units and cylinders effective from date of invoice.
Products with CE Approved
1. Why should I choose J&F Lift? There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a J&F Lift: Top raw materials from only the finest plants Only professional cost-effective equipment Low prices with high quality revenue producing products Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.) The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more. Great Warranty
2. How safe are your lifts? Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American and Australian Standard.
3. Shoul I keep repair and replacement parts in stock? Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my lift? We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are J&F Lifts designed for commercial use? All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs? Yes,J&F Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.