Electric Lock Dual Cylinder Chain drive Design System
Power of Motor:
1000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Post Packaging Dimension:Post : L*W*H:3900*500*800mm
Power pack Packaging Dimension : L*W*H:280*280*830mm
Post Gross Weight:770kg
Power pack Gross Weight: 20kg
2 post auto lift
1. Lifting Capacity: 4.5T
2. Lifting Height: 2000mm
3.Electric Lock Dual Cylinder
L-2C-45E hydraulic auto lift is a dual cylinder direct drive,It features with the single piece column and extra long carriage that provides maximum column
and arm strength to lift 4.5T vehical. And the single piece construction design is for adding
strength and reduce fatigue under heavy load conditions.
The new model has three new FEATURES compared with the former one
1) One complete post, no extension
2) Mounting plate for power pack which is easier for the worker to install the power pack
3) Hocks on cross member which is easier for the worker to install the cross bar
What makes J&F 2 post car lifts different?
· Column design incorporates special Double S bends to increase column strength.
· Padded Carriages
· Columns can be installed Asymmetrically OR Symmetrically
· Professional grade arm lock restraint system
· Higher quality powder coating
· Double point lock release
· Stackable pads adapter with truck adapter kit included
· 3 stage front arms and 2 stage rear arms offer more options
Packaging & Shipping
3850*550*800mm 770Kg 21units/20'
Our Services and warranty
J&F 2 post lifts, alignment lifts, parking lifts, mid-rise lifts, scissor lifts, and high-rise lifts are warranted for five (5) years on structural components and one & a half (1.5) year on electric or air / hydraulic power units and cylinders effective from date of invoice.
J&F Technology is dealing in automotive garage equipments in past two decades. It is an innovative company engaged in the design, manufacture and supply of high quality automotive equipment to worldwide markets. J&F Technology is part of J&F Group investment.
J&F Group business is mainly focusing on three segments, mergers & acquisitions, automotive industry and green power business (solar, water & wind). The produts win highly apraise and certain certification like CE.
1. Why should I choose J&F 2 post car lift?
There are several reasons you should strongly consider purchasing a J&F Lift:
Top raw materials from only the finest plants Only professional cost-effective equipment Low prices with high quality revenue producing products Increase productivity for your customers( Your customers gain more, they will enjoy buying from you.) The best customer service. Quick reply within 24 hours and more. Great Warranty
2. How safe are your 2 post car lift?
Our 2&4 post lifts have been tested and CE certified for safety . They also meet the American and Australian Standard.
3. Should I keep repair and replacement parts in stock?
Yes, most all commonly required repair and replacement parts should always keep in stock.
4. What type of fluid is required for my 2 post car lift?
We recommend use of a SAE10 hydraulic fluid that meets an ISO 32 specification, approximately 3 gallons / 12L are required.
5. Are J&F 2 post car lift designed for commercial use?
All of our lifts can be used in commercial applications without any problems.
6. Do you offer any custom designs?
Yes,J&F Lift provide OEM/ODM services to top range partners.Produce a superior product for you by your designs.